Supply Early Years Practitioners
We are currently recruiting Full and Part time Early Years Practitioners for our pool of supply staff at York Childcare. We operate from Joseph’s, Heather’s and Scarcroft Green Nurseries.
- You must have the ability to make every child feel special.
- You must have a warm, friendly nature and be able to distribute hugs as required.
- You must be able to laugh at jokes you don't understand.
- If a child requests that you be a fairy, a pirate or a spaceman, you must be the best fairy, pirate or spaceman that you can be!
- The ability to sing out of tune in front of a small crowd is essential.
- Pretending to eat playdough creations realistically is required
- You must be prepared to drink numerous cups of pretend tea on a daily basis.
- The ability to read a story, upside down, with at least 4 interruptions per page is essential.
- Possess the skills to count the heads of numerous moving small people.
- You must be prepared to have lots of fun in the workplace.
- Most importantly, you must be prepared to feel loved, special and important to many young children and their families.
Applicants should ideally already hold an enhanced, child workforce DBS check and be registered on the DBS Update Service.
Salary, dependent on qualifications is £8.21 - £8.33 per hour.
To request an application form please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01904 409763.