Senior Early Years Practitioner
We currently have opportunities for Full Time (37.5 hours p/week) Senior Level 3 Early Years Practitioners to join our team, on a permanent basis at Heathers Nursery in the Baby Room and Over Twos room.
The successful candidates must be able to work flexible shift patterns enabling the nursery to offer care from 8am to 6pm.
- To be committed to providing a stimulating, safe and caring Nursery environment which is fully inclusive and enables each child to reach their full potential.
- To act as a Key Person for a group of children.
- To assist in supporting students on placement and to act as mentor for NVQ trainees and other new/junior staff.
- To organise the room and other duties in the absence of the Room Manager.
- To assume responsibility for a specific area as allocated.
- We are looking for a committed, self motivated person who enjoys providing high quality childcare to children.
- You must be a highly motivated and enthusiastic person who can work on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Must have knowledge of Early Years Foundation Stage and a minimum of Level 3 Qualification in childcare / education / learning in the early years.
- Early Years or EYITT Professional Status is an advantage.
- GCSE Grade C or above in Maths and English is desirable.
Average salary once a successful probationary period has been completed is £17,491.50 per annum. Staff benefits include generous annual leave entitlement, employee assistance programme and company pension contributions.
Post-holders will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check and employment will be subject to receipt of two satisfactory references.
To request an application form and full job description please email: email@example.com.