Our Holiday Club is open to all children aged 3 to 14 years. Our activity programme is planned to engage all children and is developed with the help of the children and familes who use the club.
We aim to ensure that we are providing the activities that they enjoy.
We have access to a local lake and community park, as well as extensive outdoor grounds where we can provide a variety of outdoor activities. We have a small allotment on site where we host our Gardening club; encouraging children to grow their own herbs, fruit and vegetables.
During the school holidays we organise trips; some of which are local, and some for which we travel further. Places we have previously visited include Monk Park Farm, The Deep, Whitby, the Snowball Plantation and the Royal Armouries.
Fees with effect from April 2021;
Holiday Club Full Day £27.50
2022 Important Dates
- February Half Term: Monday 21st- Friday 25th February 2022
- Easter Holidays: Monday 11th- Friday 22nd April 2022. The club will be closed on the bank holidays (Good Friday and Easter Monday) on Friday 15th and Monday 18th April 2022.
- The club will be closed for the Early May Bank Holiday on Monday 2nd May 2022.
- May Half Term: Monday 30th May- Wednesday 1st June 2022. The club will be closed for the Bank Holidays on Thursday 2nd June (Late May Bank Holiday) and Friday 3rd June 2022 (Queen’s Jubilee Celebrations)
- There is a training day on Friday 1st July 2022- we need to confirm with the school if the club will be able to open.
- Summer Holidays: Opening dates to be confirmed. There are Training Days on Friday 22nd July and Monday 25th July 2022. The holidays then run through until Tuesday 6th September (Monday 5th is a training day). The club will be closed on the bank holiday on Monday 29th August 2022.
Method of Payment
We accept cash or cheque for which you can request a receipt. Alternatively, payment can be made via a BACs transfer, or through a childcare voucher scheme. We are registered with the majority of voucher companies, and if we are not registered with your chosen company, we are happy to do so.
To find out if we are registered with a voucher company, simply search for us using our registration number: EY434104
We are registered for parents who use Tax-Free Childcare. For more information on Tax-Free Childcare visit: childcare choices