We are recruiting Practitioners. We have full and part time positions available, so if the below sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
- You must have the ability to make every child feel special.
- You must have a warm, friendly nature and be able to distribute hugs as required.
- You must be able to laugh at jokes you don't understand.
- If a child requests that you be a fairy, a pirate or a spaceman, you must be the best fairy, pirate or spaceman that you can be!
- The ability to sing out of tune in front of a small crowd is essential.
- Pretending to eat playdough creations realistically is required
- You must be prepared to drink numerous cups of pretend tea on a daily basis.
- The ability to read a story, upside down, with at least 4 interruptions per page is essential.
- Possess the skills to count the heads of numerous moving small people.
- You must be prepared to have lots of fun in the workplace.
- Most importantly, you must be prepared to feel loved, special and important to many young children and their families.
There is no other job quite like this one!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
If you are interested in a role within York Childcare, please email an up to date CV and completed Employment Application Form to email@example.com