We currently have the opportunity for a fun, motivated and experienced Early Years Practitioners to join our busy team at Heathers Nursery on a permanent basis.
We are looking for someone who can start as soon as possible so if the below sounds like you, please get in touch.
- You must have the ability to make every child feel special.
- You must have a warm, friendly nature and be able to distribute hugs as required.
- You must enjoy playing peekaboo!
- You must be prepared to turn a spoon into an aeroplane at meal times.
- You must have the ability to build a great tower, just for it to be knocked down immediately.
- You must be able to laugh uncontrollably at jokes you don't understand.
- If a child requests that you be a fairy, a pirate or a spaceman, you must be the best fairy, pirate or spaceman that you can be!
- The ability to sing out of tune in front of a small crowd is essential.
- Pretending to eat playdough creations realistically is required.
- You must be prepared to return home covered in paint, glue and glitter!
- The ability to read a story, upside down, with at least 4 interruptions per page is essential.
- You must be willing to jump in muddy puddles!
- Possess the skills to count the heads of numerous moving small people.
- You must be prepared to have lots of fun in the workplace.
- Most importantly, you must be prepared to feel loved, special and important to many young children and their families.
There really is no other job quite like this one!
- To be committed to providing a warm, stimulating, safe and caring environment which is fully inclusive and enables each child to reach their full potential.
- To act as a Key Person for a group of children.
- To assist in supporting students on placement.
- To assume responsibility for a specific area as allocated.
- We are looking for a committed, self motivated person who enjoys providing high quality childcare to children.
- You must be a highly motivated and enthusiastic person who can work on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Knowledge of Early Years Foundation Stage and a Level 3 Qualification in childcare / education / learning in the early years is desirable but not essential.
- GCSE Grade C or above in Maths and English is desirable.
Starting salary is £17,374.50 per annum for a 37.5 hour week, Monday to Friday. Candidates must be available to work between the hours of 8am and 6pm.
In return for your hard work and dedication we offer a generous annual leave entitlement, closure over Christmas, discounted childcare at one of our nurseries, fully funded training opportunities, onsite parking and membership of a healthcare scheme.
Post-holders will be required to hold a clear enhanced DBS check (formerly CRB), subscription to the DBS Update Service and employment will be subject to receipt of two satisfactory references.
To request an application form please email email@example.com .
Socially distanced interviews will take place in the Nursery grounds, in line with current government guidance.