If the below sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
- You must have the ability to make every child feel special.
- You must have a warm, friendly nature and be able to distribute hugs as required.
- You must be able to laugh at jokes you don't understand.
- If a child requests that you be a fairy, a pirate or a spaceman, you must be the best fairy, pirate or spaceman that you can be!
- The ability to sing out of tune in front of a small crowd is essential.
- Pretending to eat playdough creations realistically is required
- You must be prepared to drink numerous cups of pretend tea on a daily basis.
- The ability to read a story, upside down, with at least 4 interruptions per page is essential.
- Possess the skills to count the heads of numerous moving small people.
- You must be prepared to have lots of fun in the workplace.
- Most importantly, you must be prepared to feel loved, special and important to many young children and their families.
There is no other job quite like this one!
Our Current Vacancies:
Scarcroft Green Nursery are looking for a Full Time Early Years Practitioner and Full Time Early Years Assistant to join their busy team. Full time hours are 37.5 per week, Monday to Friday.
Josephs Nursery have an opportunity for an experienced Room manager to join the baby room team on a full time permanent basis.
Heathers Nursery have the following vacancies; a Part Time Cook to work Thursday and Fridays, a Part Time Early Years Practitioner to work 22.5 hours Wednesday to Friday and two Early Years Practitioners to work full time, Monday to Friday.
If you are interested in any of the above vacancies please email email@example.com to request an application form and more information.