York Childcare are recruiting Cleaners for our Scarcroft Green and Heathers Day Nurseries. The role will include cleaning all areas of our busy children’s day nurseries at the end of each weekday, to a very high standard.
The role is part time, 6pm-8pm Monday to Friday.
Additional hours may be available from time to time to undertake specific additional tasks.
- Cleaning a range of areas including office, corridors, toilets, staff rooms and stairwells as well as the main play rooms where childcare is provided.
- Hoovering, mopping, damp dusting, sweeping, polishing.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills / experience:
- Ability to follow simple job and safety instructions
- Previous experience of cleaning
- A good level of fitness for the physical aspects of the role
- Initiative to select and use an appropriate range of equipment
- The ability to measuring out cleaning fluids
- The ability to work alone without supervision.
Rate of pay will be £8.21 per hour.
Staff benefits include generous annual leave entitlement, closure over Christmas, discounted childcare at one of our nurseries, fully funded training opportunities, onsite parking and membership of a healthcare scheme.
Post-holders will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check (formerly CRB) and employment will be subject to receipt of two satisfactory references.
To request an application form please email email@example.com or telephone 01904 409763.